Saturday, June 30, 2012

officially complete my SEMESTER 2

Huh!! I left my blog almost 2 weeks already.
Time flies....

However I had completed my Semester Final Exam.





Last post talk about my Sem 2 4th paper.
Now let's continue with 5th paper elaboration.

5th paper is ICT.
At first I thought that Dr Fadhila is a nice lecturer.
So I thought simple study about ICT will do.
Simply choose some topics to study,
But how's stupid when I knew about my carry mark.
is only 21/40!
But carry mark 60!!

My heart was pain that time.
I hate the carry mark!

At the end, Dr Fadhila said, 20 marks for last assignment not yet added.
Yet, although add on 20marks, MAXIMUM I only can get 41/60 :(
How sad!!!!
Because I think it's impossible for me to gain FULL marks for the last assignment, I think?

So I try hard to study and memorize all the ICT notez.
At last, the final.
I do all my best.
Hopes that my result won't too worst will do.

-19 Jun 2012-





Last paper about Organizational Behaviour (OB).
I lost my concentrate on exam already
by reason of I went home the day before exam
Because I hate the disturbance of her.

The last night I forced myself to study and memorize OB..
I felt sleepy too the MAX.
And plus I feeling unwell that time.

Felt wanna vomit...
So suffered that moment.

But everything past now.
Finally I had officially complete my SEMESTER 2 :P

Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment