Saturday, June 30, 2012

A short holidays for me :(


25 Jun 2012
Backed from UUM to my sweetest home.


Take a good rest.







26 Jun 2012
Stay at home.
tidy my room.




27 Jun 2012
After prepare breakfast,
I fetch sister prepare her college documents.
Tidy her clothes...
Then to BSN Pendang create a
new account for her.

Then noon 4pm follow brother and sister in-law
went for Waterfall
at Bukit Perak, Sungai Tiang, Pendang

This is the road maps to the destination.
If you wanna go, just download and follow it will do :)



28 Jun 2012
Fetch sissy went to Alor Star.
To straighten her curly hair.

While waiting my sissy,
Mr Lim (my ex-boss @ Daystar Child Care Centre)
called me....
Ask me back to work with him

At first, they only need half day workers
But, I don't think I wanna work half day and waste my holidays?

Then he said only ME, he wanna do FULL TIME.
haha~

So 1 July I gonna start working d~


Gain 1 thing ; Loss 1 thing

Yea, It's always true.
I gain a job suit my demand.
But yet I loss my time to visit my besties (Yuan)

and

also my resting time..........THE END~


29 Jun 2012
So, early morning, I wake up and drive alone to Penang @ Yuan's home
Waiting her finish work

Then we went to "Duo Luo Au" Pasar Malam.
Walk`Eat`Shopping`Chit-Chat.

Wonderful. I likey


Night back to home..
Continue Chit-chat till 3am.


30 today

Gonna update tonight (If I ain't forget it)



STAY TUNED!!

Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment