Saturday, June 16, 2012

Examination Status

Done my 4th paper for Semester 2.
2 more papers left..

Short evabolation about these papers.
1st paper on Statistics for Technology.
It's totally suck!
Whole paper I can't answer..

But what to do.
Past case.
Forget about it.

Now only hope can get more and more conscience from lecturer.

-7 June 2012-



2nd paper on Hubungan Etnik.
Venue at Dewan Bukit Kachi..
It's a bad memory for me when thinking back all his actions!
But forget about it.

This paper half-half lar.
Not that hard till I can't answer it..
yaa..

-10 June 2012-



3rd paper on Engineering Economy.
The day before the date, I and Crystal go library.
We planned to study whole day there.
But all I had done there are downloaded phone applications and take nap,
instead of study.

Then we met Ah Bao there.

After that, we gave up.
We decided to back hostel take rest.
But once Crystal leave me and back to her room,
I cried like cat.
I totally no idea at all with Engineering Economy.

Then after guild line from lecturer,
I did all the exercises in Textbook.

And finally I slept at 5am
Woke up at 7am and go for exam..
Geng!!
I can't believe I'm so MAD!!

But when I can answer the paper,
It's worth!!

-12 June 2012-



4th paper on English for Communication II
The guild line for essay questions from lecturer is 100% accurate..

I had studied last night till 3am.
I try to complete an essay follow the guild line from lecturer.

But when I woke up at 7am,
I just realize that what I did was totally different with my roommate.
I confused`I nervous.

Then quickly I sent my lecturer a message, asked her whether my points can be accepted.
But she didn't reply on that moment.

Then I continued with my roommate points.

At last, when I arrived DMAS,
the lecturer replied me.
She said can be accepted.

Then with a HIGH SPEED, I referred back my points a.k.a my essay.
and memorize all the points.

Ya..! I did it..
Hope can get a better results.

-15 June 2012-



与其埋怨天黑,不如点起一支蜡烛。
Instead of complain about the dark, why not light up a candle.


Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment