Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Can't bear with tension_ Alternative 1: Go Back Home

Hello.
FYI, I just came back from sweet home.

Yesterday, 530 bus to Jitra, and Hubby came to fetch me,
then we go to Jitra 5 Utama for having our dinner.

































RM15/person.
The food delicious man...
Would like to visit again soon.

Then suddenly.
Hubby asked me, want go back UUM or home.

Oh Shit! This time my brain was suddenly flooded...
I dunno which 1 should I chose.
Finally, hubby chose to fetch me go back home...

I didn't bring any books for study for my final examination.
But forget about it.

Go back sweet home sweet is better stay alone.
and being annoy by someone.



















Picture capture on the bus.


I just can't describe the feeling on the bus.
Wao!!! It's so fabulous!!
No tension, No annoy, Feel comfortable, Feel calm, Feel Sweet!


How I hope the journey far far away,
so that I just can relax more.


Plus, go back home.
Hubby download the humor movie for me.
[Power Sunday]


Both of us are tired,
but because of the movie.
We laugh till midnight around 1am ==


Then we just sleep.


P/S: So weird when I go back home suddenly, both of my parents were surprise and didn't scold me ><


Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment