Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Fucking tension.

I wondering why this 2 days, I felt like don't like her?
Don't like she appear around me?


Just today I think I found the reason:


I know it's hard when both of us study at different timing...
I love to study at the mid-night
(but with bright light...

I know I can't said is her wrong,
But, if she's not here, maybe I can study till late.

But once I switch on the light,
She was awake!

Then she will start studying like nobody~
It's made me tension to the hell!!!
I can't face TENSION..


When I'm feeling tension,
I feel like wanna go to sleep.

I waste 2 days already!















I hate.


I tried to avoid,
I went play volleyball with PALAPES friends.

Till I'm injured today.
WTF?


I tried to talk to my hubby,
He consoled me. I cried badly.
Thankiuu..I miss u.















When I took nap, she study non-stop!
no nap for herself..

This totally killing my sleep mood.
Made me felt sorry to sleep more.

You Know??

I know she's not wrong.

But, seriously...
I hope my roommate come back.


She's study timing same as me.
She's always talk to me, make me feel relax always.
She's care about me.
She's never mind if I switch on the light.
She's took nap, when I took nap. We took nap together always and also wake up.


When I know you gonna go library study,
I felt relax, you know?
IDK why?


When I know you gonna go back your room tomorrow.
I felt happy,
IDK why.





















The drawing shown the way for hubby to collect me tomorrow for dating ^^


At last, hubby said wanna come to accompany me.
Release my tension.
Thankiuuu hubby, always is you.
Know all about me.
Know what I need.
Do everything for me^^

I lup you...

P/S: I got my E-comm II carry mark.
It's secret :P

No la.
51.1/60 - scarified!!
I know you jealous.
Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment