Monday, June 04, 2012

LUCKY DAY




Yeah, like the yesterday post.
Found that I had give up with Statistics.

But yet, not totally give up.
Cos I had sent a message for Ji Ning.

Ask her whether would like to come to my room,
and explain me all about Statistics.

Wake up from the sleep,
around 11am,
1st thing I did was connect UUM line,
and open my LINE apps.

I saw Ji Ning replied me!
She said she would like to come...

How happy I am that moment.

Quickly I took bath, cook lunch for her..
and waiting her...


And guess what I do today for whole day?
I did a set of Statistics wey!!!

Not really 100% done correctly.
But well..
No 100% also got 80% will do :)

I praised myself for today.
and not forget to thank her, for wiling to teach me.
from 2pm till 10pm....
Wao...!!! so fantastic!!!

It's let me refresh my interest on Statistics.


========================================

By then, after she back to room.
I took rest.
I took bath, clean my room, wash my clothes some more...

Then, MSN with hubby for 1 hour and 40mins
My lappy webcam suddenly functioning back!!!

Woohoo...Again, How happy I am..



P/S : TOday was my SUPERB LUCKY DAY!! I it..
Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment