Sunday, June 03, 2012

Statistic ar statistic.....


Ya, I told myself to do so.
I've to do so.
I must do so!!


Yesterday done view all of the formulas for statistics exam...
And, today I have to try all of the pass year questions before I go to bed.


But what the hell....
I can't even do a question of pass year questions..
(can't imagine how I'm going to die when examination is carrying on...)


Sudden felt helpless again.
I dunno what should I do now?
Study? But had stopped..
Sleep? But I'm timeless..



Why I'm so hard to understand each notes of statistics?
It's not that hard, right?


I console myself.
Try hard to defy it!
But I failed.
I'm tired of my non-stop trying.

I ain't no relationship with mathematics a.k.a statistics.
But we just friends.
I truly don't like theories in statistics.
All the theories totally killing me...

Can I just forget about it?
(Sure NO!!)


God Bless Me.........
(3days more for me to learn up statistics...wey....)



Statistic ar statistic.....
Let me go into your life, okey?
(Only 5 days...may I ?
Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment