Sunday, May 20, 2012

What A Meaningful Day

520(我爱你)-in Chinese mean I love you
Today 20 May 2012..
So it's consider as a LOVE day...
You may confess what you feel to your admired girl/boy :)
Or if you're in loving, then just celebrate it with your girl/boy...

Me? Celebrate alone with my burden assignment+getting hot mood...
P/S : Forget it...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now, I gonna to tell the story about My Yesterday.

















I joined the Event [ Program Jejak Bantu Rakyat ]
organized by Unit Pemadam Changlun & Persatuan Kebajikan Membasmi Kemiskinan Malaysia
and joined by WELBOD PALAPES UUM!!

I'm free on that day, so I joined it.
I
sacrificed my time of study to joined it..
Because I know I will learn something from there.



















What we did was help the poor family to stay in a better condition.
Each group around 20 participants.
and responsible to help 3 families.

1st family : The condition was totally worst..
The mother was sick(can't walk=parasite) and only lying on the bed.
The father went for work when we were there, he's sick too.
The older brother pass away already.
The older sister married and stay with her husband in urban city.
And left the younger brother take care of his mother.

The house was broke and unclean, and the condition is unsafe.
So we clean it, tidy it.

















2nd family
: The condition is still OK, but the burden of the family was,
The father work as a security guard earning RM1000 per month.
But he got 2 wives and 12 children to take care of.
8 of his children still studying.

He just need our help for painting his house wall.
Outside the house.
It's was my 1st time PAINTING.
It's unforgetable.


















3rd family
: The family going out, nobody at home.
So, we just cut the grasses outside his house.
Me? sit at the roadside watching my friends cut the grasses with machine.

Then we back to PEMADAM office,
to do our each group post-mortem
Here, it is...


























Then after the post-mortem,
We had our dinner.
And carried on with GIVING
CONTRIBUTION from PEMADAM and PAM to the poor families.
On the half way, the electric current was break down.
We sit in the dark...

After that, the winner of post-mortem (most creative and know well the feeling after helped those family) was announced.
And my group din't get the prize.

The event also will post up in NEWSPAPER.























Happy :)
Although there was no me :P

Then around 10:45pm.
We went back to DPP BSN d..
GOOD NIGHT, then...:D


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S : Tomorrow gonna go to Dannok with friends.
It's was my first time go with my friends without mummy.
Stories continue by tomorrow, stay turn!
Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment