Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dannok half-day

Ya..unbelieveable, right?
It was my first time went to Dannok [with friend]...
Since I entered UUM..

Yesterday 21 May, finally I go visit Dannok d...
Opps...forgot to tell :-
Dannok = Thailand Border

It's started with I've invited by Crystal.
Who was my course-mate and also sister in UUM life.
She actually wanna go with her form 6 friends.
Since there were empty seats yet, so she invited me and my roommate Vivian.

So, Vivian and I promised Crystal to join them to Dannok.

1st we have to renew our border pass.
From there, I just realized that my PASSPORT not yet expired!!
Woohoo.. under my roommate advice, I kept back my RM10 and decided to use my PASSPORT.
Save RM10 :)

Then the immigration office internet down.
So 5/8 of us got the pass dy, so we go to take a took at Duty Free Zone (Bukit Kayu Hitam)
left 3 of them waiting there to renew their pass.

After that straight we go enter Dannok after cop our passport.

Then we walk along the roadside,
and walk into the crowded streets.

Buy Eat`and Eat...
These are my image

Then we eat Steamboat, quite happy.
Because only 3 of us went to eat steamboat.
Eat for 3 hours!!
FULL!!!

Then with a fast speed, we bought all the food we want.
Then late to meet up with others,
some was unhappy dy...

But then we go back dy..
RUSH VISIT TO DANNOK.....

No picture captured yesterday in Dannok :P
P/S: No chance with Water View Restaurant and my Pulut Ayam Goreng for this time....













































More information : Click Here..
Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment