Monday, May 28, 2012

rushing for burden assignments!

It's time shows 3:42am right now.
I felt superb dizzy right now.

But, I wanna post a blog here.
for today.

Today, back to UUM,
actually I can back on Wednesday,
and I felt hard to come back UUM actually.

But, because of FINAL EXAMINATION for my Semester 2.
I scarified my BED+AIR-CON, HOMEMADE COOK, FAMILY n HUBBY...

So, I'm now alone in hostel.
Roommate go back home; thus Crystal too...

What can I do?
Sure STUDY lar!!!

But, I don't !!!
OMG...


I'm here rushing for my burden assignments!

And here, I wanna tell that,
I had done almost ALL of the assignment,
Left 1 of Hubungan Etnik assignment- Translate Chinese Newspaper into Malay

This assignment also come to the half way already la.
I promised myself to settle it by tomorrow.
Only 28 May, I had to finish it...
WTH...Suck assignment...!!

So that I can pass my 22th birthday with FULL JOY...



That's all for tonight,
Good night!! :)
Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment