Saturday, May 26, 2012

Be patient for better future

I'm always so...
Once examination near the corner,
My TENSION is come to the max.

But then, I showed to the people surround me that I'm okey with it,
Till I never reach the book...
(Thus, I never feel okey with it..)

I tried to force myself to study hard,
But indeed, I'm failed to do so every time.

Why? Why?
Why I can't be hardworking as my friends?

Okey, I know you guys said,
This all depends on our own self.

But, I still can't break myself record.

I never made myself to compare with others.
I know my own ability.

I here in University,
NOT because I'm clever.
but because I'm here to LEARN more.

So, I always tell myself,
NOT TO SHY to dunno anything,
NOT TO SHY to ask anything I dunno,
NOT TO SHY to learn anything I dunno.
NOT TO SHY to practice anything I had learn
NOT TO SHY to FAILED even more~

Although I always felt suffered study higher education,
but, how about both of my parents?
Hard work under sun to earn $$ for me continue study here.

So, I won't give up.
for both of my parents.



OK, here,
I've told myself.

Now I'm suffer never mind, be patient!
I will treat myself AS WELL AS I CAN soon!!


Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment