Saturday, September 21, 2013

Huh!?
I'm in holiday mood for a month d!
Unexpected!
Time flies...

Yaa, this time (sem break) is a real holidays for me.
Due to my house got a baby boy.
So, both of my parents suggest me not to work for part time.
1st, no transpot if no office hour job for me~
Secondly, I can help look on baby~
Besides, I can help release my mum burden on housework~


So, im being MUSHROOM in home~
Besides from being mushroom/otaku, Im also became POOR !
No income at all~
#Im wondering who else being mushroom in home same as me?
But then, I dint waste my holidays even a day!
Hehe...

#now, Im more likely update my status in WeChat Moment than FB.
Due to FB a lots of strangers & KPC

20June reach home from hostel,
first things is SLEEP 99~


21June went SP Aman Jaya Mall for Sushi King with my love.


22&23 June I just stay in home.
Doing housework, take care of baby, cooking dishes for my family
since my sister-in-law LAZY to do anythg except take care of the baby!



24June, yes!
Im going out with YC again.
We chat a lot in the car  before reach Crystal's house, 

Good conversation though.
We celebrate Birthday for Crystal in the CAR!!!!
Hahaz. First experience it~
A simple surprise for her
Go for Pizza Hut, then Bali-Bali Cafe, Music Zone for 1 hour,

then 12am celebrate in the car...

#first met iPad



25June, Go eat sushi with Haohao, Botak and Mr.T
After that go Dongcha, chit-chat for awhile.
Then go Curry Mee, Full.....
Back home again.



26June go for interview in 吉打人 看世界
End with FAILED !
Jobless!




27June go out with them again.

Dinner at Wong Shi Fu Chicken Rice
But I dint dine in, bcs, we gonna go for Curry Mee at Pekan Cina...
after Dinner, went to AS Tower, but due to hot and mosquitoes,
we decide to go to Pacific then play games till 1030pm just heading to Curry Mee stall.
But too FULL we decide to go back home =.="



















28June(Fri) plan to go to Penang with my love to repair my HTC flash~

by the way send my sis back to her hostel in SP,
then help her move her things.
late already.
So cancelled the plan of going Penang.
Then go watched movie World War Z
Stupid me......
I thought is World War 2..
I thought is world war between army or what..
When I sit in the cinema, then just I know that,
Is "Z" not "2"
OMG! Then i just know "Z" stand for Zombies...
The feeling like hell....DUNNO how to pass my hours in cinema.
But then after watched..It's quite nice movie
but with no ending.
Maybe gonna have World War Z (2)....?? LOL



29June go for dinner in Long Xi Tang...
Grand dinner
Success did curly hair on my own



30June-2July No impression what i had done?

3July a serious quarrel between me and him.
Originate from my mum..
She moodless scold me why dint wash air-con filter,
Then I pissed-off, open room door, straightly scold my love,
why dint wash since I ask u wash it b4?!
He leave me alone!
Then "Cold War" between us for the night~


Photo: Charcoal Burger as a dinner wf friends... ^^
4July, go out with YC, Crystal, Botak, Monkey, Yuby and Yuru..
Go SP for charcoal burger without inform my love.
Go before 7pm, ask YC fast fast come take me first.
Block his call.
Let him worry~
But all these useless.
He get mad and back BW.
Drink beer alone.



5July go Jejawi Kangar with mum, grandma, sister-in-law and baby~

with sadness!!
Hate him dint come back.
Bcs he had promise to go back grandma's home with me~


6July get back together.

7July 6th anniversary for us..
5Sc C gurls






















So wonderful thing is, every year got one of us just remember it
Past 2 years is me, last year is MiaoMiao, then this year is Suyin
Our memories, I never forget~!!



8July go for movie with my love in AS Mall...
Despicable me 2!!
So adorable..
But I know is hard to get the toys from McD,

just can said that, IT'S ALL FATE
Due to lack of time to have dinner, we choose to eat at Fo Tuo Guan


9July baked BREAD PUDDING!

Photo: my bread pudding is in progress ♥
Oh gosh! too bad!!!
So sweet..... cannot put in my mouth even a small pieces

Photo: Done, but it's too sweet.....-_-|||
Lim Kee Kim, I bring it for you tonight..










Wasted!!!

Night, go out with YC to Gurun
Botak and Haohao leave him alone.
Im also lazy go out, bcs failed on my Bread Pudding
But pity him alone, so promised him to accompany him

Go Monkey's GF house, change car by sit on Monkey's NEW car.
Then go for Ikan Panggang
and  Topup台北休閑站.
Photo: Yongqing..u r so cute...hahaha


10July stay at home.















11July go out with them again
Go AS Pacific,
McD
3 ppls order 4 sets
Photo: Happy time..bowling hour...
Then go for Bowling session.
ya, Im the last...loser
Both of them VS.
first Monkey lose, then YC lose.
Their agreement: wear the socks for supper Curry Mee.

But full d, so we go back home.


12July going Penang with my love.
Heading to Raja Uda having brunch~
Yam Rice then visit his mum.

Then heading to Penang.
HTC centre~
Then cannot repair, have to pay RM150

so, we decided not to repair my HTC flash d.


























13July (1230pm) went to Penang with Michell.
Reach her home, hungry d, but lazy take bath, lazy make up,
so just lay on bed till 6pm just willing to take bath

Nail art session


Then go for Spade's Charcoal Burger, so delicious!!
yummy yummy.


Then go to All Season Place...
went to 花果山~














for Sweet things...nice :)
Meet Chee Kian, his GF Michelle, Kok Chan, His GF Mei Yan~














After that, Michell decided to go Monkey Bar for bir.
but when we pass by 姓李桥,
the lights attract us.
We stop there, go for a look.
Wao...So amazing...nice view...

After that we went back home bcs raining heavily~

14July, we wake up for breakfast...in Lipsin area~
Then we went to her meeting place.

after that, we plan to go Old corner for shooting.
Manatau, her DSLR out of battery due to her friends dint charge back for her after using.


Then change plan....We went for Famous Cendol stall..
I thought got any special, but end with, OK OK nia, biasa saja.
Then we when to Prangin Mall for shopping.
But buy nthg ==

Then back home safety~

15July stay at home.
accidentally, my REAL sister add me thru wechat.
I found everythg thru FB.
I hate!!!


16July go out with them.
Go for sushi in Kaede Sushi.
Surprising is Hong come along.
I settle the bill...manatau have to pay more RM10++
Then Monkey grab my place of the car,
I pissed off and go sit Haohao car.

Then we go AS Mall wait Hong's GF after work
Chatime

#No conversation between us

Then Monkey GF wanna eat Curry Mee.
Then 3 of us, Haohao Botak and me go accompany 3 of them eat
No voice out.

MOODLESS~


17July outing to SP, forced by Botak.
Hong, Hong's GF, Botak, YC & me squeeze into a cute Viva
At first go for BBQ in SP
but closed
so end up with western food at 老地方
then Bread Pudding is delicious!!!
Mine one, can throw in dustbin d~

Then go for karaoke session.
Watch Hong's GF perform her singing talent
with clutching my ears for some songs, hahax
#sorry for that.

I cant sing, Im moody, I thinking of my real family.
since my real family came from SP too...haiz

18July stay at home
watching RM with my love


19July woke up at 11am go for breakfast with my love
wan tan mee at Kota Sarang Semut
Sissy drive her own.
Then we go for movie...PACIFIC RIM
so nice~

Then accompany my love go BATA buy a sport shoes for himself
Then buy You zha kuih back home~

#They go Gemilang for dinner & Watch "TURBO" without me..


20July Michell backed Pendang for weekend~
She invite us go for beer.
Go AS Mall first since Michell not ready yet,
after ate wafer, then I have a TEST DRIVE on his car~
HONDA JAZZ :)
Waiting for her for our dinner~
930pm just have our dinner, SO BAD!

Then go BANGLO for beer.
till 12am++
Oh Gosh, Im sleepy yet cant singing
due to my cough...

Then he allow me to drive his car back home from AS!

Woohoo~~Nice car~ Nice try!

#20July
S.H.E. 2GETHER 4EVER 2013 巡迴演唱會大马站 World Tour Concert Live in Malaysia

how I wish I can join :(

21July decided to go Juru find Yuan,
stopped by dad!
argh!!
Hate!
he keep saying me waste money, toll and petrol~

Then I dun1 stay at home arrr....
Unhappy home~
End with stay at home, rest, drink hot milo for whole day.
And UPDATE my BLOG!!!!

dONe~!!!!


Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment