Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Recently "Abnormal" of me

Yea, I'm here again.
I counted that I had leave my blog alone here about 155 days.
Quite pity it...hehe
Due to the easier way to update my status in facebook, so I choose to update there,
and also due to....
my laziness, hostel's internet lag, and I have no mood to update.

When I'm updating my blog,
then must be my mood like kanasai d..

Recently, I felt like to keep away myself from her.
Idk why.
I know maybe bcs of the others,
she lets me found that she is actually not that nice people as i thought before.
It's okay.
I'm gonna live alone and wearing my mask which I had took off since sem2 again...
And pls.
Don't need your fake concern on me anymore, Thks!
I hate it, and I really don't like it!
If can, just keep your mouth off~




Ezelyn♥

Follow This Blog !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment